I always know that God’s Plans are bigger and better than my own Dreams!

I’ve learned to trust that God’s plans are always better than my own. When I try to control my path, I often end up lost and uncertain. But when I surrender to God’s guidance, I’m amazed by the incredible journey He takes me on. His plans may not always make sense to me at first, but they always lead to growth, wisdom, and blessings beyond my wildest dreams.

I’ve seen it time and time again - God’s ways are higher than mine. When I let go of my own plans and dreams, He reveals a far more beautiful and purposeful path. It’s a path that may not be easy, but it’s always worth it. Through the ups and downs, twists and turns, God’s love and sovereignty shine through, reminding me that His plans are perfect.

Trusting God’s plans requires faith, patience, and surrender. It means letting go of my need to control and embracing the unknown. But the peace and freedom that come from trusting Him are indescribable. When I know that God is in control, I can rest in His goodness and wisdom.

So, I’ll keep trusting that God’s plans are better than mine. I’ll keep surrendering my dreams and desires to Him, knowing that He will work everything out for my good. And I’ll keep sharing this truth with others, hoping that they too will find the joy and freedom that comes from trusting in God’s perfect plans.

— MC©️

#OnPurposeCoaching

Ready to transform your life and unlock your full potential? Take the first step towards a brighter future by signing up for coaching sessions with me!

Through personalized guidance and support, we’ll work together to:

☀️ Clarify your goals and aspirations

☀️ Break through obstacles and limitations

☀️ Develop a personalized plan for success

☀️ Cultivate confidence and self-awareness

Don’t wait – invest in yourself and your dreams. Sign up for coaching sessions today and let’s start achieving your goals together!

Click the “message link” send me a message to learn more. Let’s get started on this transformative journey!

#TrustGodsPlan #Faith #Surrender

#lifecoaching #transformation #lifepurposecoach #motivation #personaltrainer #selflove #personalgrowth #confidence #empowerment #selfimprovement

Comments

Popular Posts