Humble Heart…

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you today, humbled and vulnerable, admitting that I'm not okay. My heart is heavy, my mind is racing, and my body is drained. 

I feel lost and disconnected from the person I once was.

Please, loving Father, wrap me in your comforting arms and calm the storms within me. Quiet the whispers of doubt and fear that plague my mind. Replace my anxiety with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Heal my heart, Lord. Mend the broken pieces, soothe the painful wounds, and restore my sense of purpose. Help me release the burdens that weigh me down and trust in your plan.

Take my worries away, dear God. Carry the weight of my concerns and show me your guidance. Remind me that I'm not alone, that you're always with me, guiding and supporting me.

Renew my strength, Lord. Fill me with your revitalizing spirit, and help me find joy in the midst of struggles.

Thank you for being my Rock, my Refuge, and my Redeemer. I trust in your love and grace.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.


Additional verses for reflection:

- Psalm 34:4 - "I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

- Matthew 11:28-30 - "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

- Isaiah 40:31 - "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

May this prayer bring you comfort and peace. Remember, God is always with you.

— MC©️

Comments

Popular Posts