Finding Solace in the Storm: The Unwavering Presence of Pets and Faith.

Life has been unforgiving lately. Chaos and struggles surround me, and darkness seems to closing in. But amidst the turmoil, two constants remain: my loyal dog and two cats. They are my refuge, my confidants, and my mirrors.


My pets sense my emotions, knowing when I need comfort. Some days, they seem to disappear, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Other days, they converge, as if aware of my desperation. Their presence grounds me, reminding me to breathe.


In moments of overwhelm, I unleash my emotions on them. They listen, their innocent eyes absorbing my pain. But as I gaze into their calm faces, reality strikes: they don't understand my struggles. They only know love.


In that instant, I pause, taking a deep breath. I thank God for the frustration, for the chance to recognize my own brokenness. This shift in perspective transforms my anguish into appreciation.


Life is a contradictory force:

- It drains me.

- It sustains me.

- It pushes me to the edge.

- It keeps me alive.


Despite this paradox, my vision remains clouded. I struggle to see beyond the struggles. But faith whispers reassurance:

- "God is near to the brokenhearted" (Psalm 34:18).

- "Cast your cares on the Lord" (Psalm 55:22).


My pets and faith are lifelines, reminding me to:

1. Breathe amidst chaos.

2. Find gratitude in frustration.

3. Trust God's presence.


In the eye of life's storm, I cling to these constants. They keep me anchored, even when my sight is blinded by the turmoil.


Additional Bible verses:

- Isaiah 43:2-3 (God's presence in trials).

- Romans 8:28 (all things work together for good).

- Matthew 11:28-30 (finding rest in Jesus).


— MC©️

#OnPurposeCoaching 

Comments

Popular Posts